To become the most respected company in the financial services space in India.
Fairness in our transactions with all stakeholders including employees, customers, and vendors, bereft of fear or favour.
Integrity and honesty of the utmost nature, in letter, in spirit, and in all our dealings with people, internal or external.
Transparency in all our dealings with stakeholders, media, investors, and the public at large.
We have come this far solely based on our core values serving as a moral compass in all our dealings. Fairness, Integrity and Transparency - FIT is the driving force behind all that we do here at IIFL. We only work with people who fit into our professional ethos. Our constant endeavour is to deliver befittingly on all fronts to all our stakeholders. We are resolute in the observance of these values and will let go of any growth opportunities that deem unfit.
- Steady growth by adapting to the changing environment, without losing the focus on our core domain of financial services
- De-risked business through multiple products and diversified revenue stream
- Knowledge is the key to power superior financial decisions
- Keep costs low and continuously strive for innovation
- Remain largely a retail focused organisation, driving stickiness through knowledge and quality service
- Cater to untapped areas in semi-urban and rural areas, which is relatively safe from cut-throat competition
- Target the micro, small and medium enterprises mushrooming across the country through a cluster approach for lending business
- Use wide multi-modal network serving as one-stop shop to customers
- Attract the best talent and driven people
- Ensure conducive merit environment
- Liberal ownership-sharing